What information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
The information we collect are those provided by you during your purchase on our website. This information may include your personal identification details such as your name, email address, phone number and other details.
How do we use the information?
We do not sell or disclose your information in an unauthorized manner to any third parties. We may use for information we collect from your when you make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or other site features. Your information is used strictly for the following purposes mentioned:
- To communicate with you
- To facilitating payment for our services
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you
- To verify your identity for purpose of receiving our products and services
- To notify you of any changes to our terms and conditions or the products and services offered to you
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a survey to better improve our services
- to maintain records as part of our business or other purposes in so far as is permitted by the law
- To quickly process your transactions.
- Prevention, hindrance, reporting of any crime including but not limited to fraud, bribery and money laundering;
Disclosure And Safeguarding The Information
CEIT Factory implement a variety of security measures to ensure the security and accuracy of personal information we hold, and to protect your personal information from misuse and loss, unauthorised access, interference, modification or disclosure, in accordance with the requirements of the Privacy Act.
While we take measures to protect your personal information, when you supply information over the internet you understand that we cannot provide a guarantee that your personal information will not be accessed by unauthorized third parties.
We use a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Web Browser Cookies
Cookies are information that a site or it’s service provider transfer to your machine when you visit our websites. Cookies is stored on your machine, but does not identify you.